Bane of the Fallen King / Herald of the Titans

Varibash

I want to form a group to get "Bane of the Fallen King" and "Herald of the Titans" titles, we have more then enough skill in this guild get to a solid group together to do these fights.

Please apply here if you wish to come.

I am hoping for good applicants

AKA

Rebelogic

Pemmican (as resto)

Acherus

Likesitruff

Yacoub (but he would need a better computer so he wont dc during the fight)

Iaxeyou

Chartul

Unholyfaith

Gump

just to name a few, again please respond in this post if you want to be a part of this run

(I will determine wiether or not to bring you, only the best players will get in the group)

I'm still working on my last 4 achievements for the 10 man drake (hard mode PP & Sindragosa & the last 2 achievements from Sindragosa & Arthas) but would greatly appreciate a shot at "Bane of the Fallen King" before it's taken out of the game.

There isn't much raiding going on. I'm pretty sure I have a full set of gear for Herald of the Titans. (Might have to purchase a couple of pieces. Set is primarily for resto, I think.) I could be convinced for either raid.

Day/Time permitting of course.

Edited by Berms

Herald of the Titans is gonna be really tight to get before the expansion comes out, you have 5 weeks to farm the gear necessary for the achievement. However the achievement itself is not hard anymore with bigger health pools and the new physical mitigation changes that 4.0.1 brought. Same goes for Bane of the Fallen King.

Put me in the list or I'll kill you

PS I think the video effects for Cosmic Smashed is bugged and you can't see it at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Herald of the Titans is gonna be really tight to get before the expansion comes out, you have 5 weeks to farm the gear necessary for the achievement. However the achievement itself is not hard anymore with bigger health pools and the new physical mitigation changes that 4.0.1 brought. Same goes for Bane of the Fallen King.

Put me in the list or I'll kill you

PS I think the video effects for Cosmic Smashed is bugged and you can't see it at all

larger health pools mean you have to heal harder for anub'arak

• 3 weeks later...