I cam start raiding again starting next week. :)

Saraiyu

Hey guys,

Thanks for the break...my software is going into testing next week so stress at my job is winding down a bit. :)

I can start raiding next week on Saraiyu starting next week. However, I don't think I can make it Sunday nights for a while because I'm keeping up with Game of Thrones. But, Tuesdays and Wednesdays should be fine.

If possible though, I would like to switch to my priesty once I get her up and geared...but until then, I'll heal on Saraiyu....if that's okay.

Thanks!

Sara

Thank you for your application. However, you failed to post this in the correct section of these forums. Furthermore, you did not provide sufficient information for us to consider this a serious raid application and therefor have to deny your request. When you feel up to the task, please fill out a proper application in the appropriate forums and it shall be discussed in a timely manner. That will be all.

trollface.jpg?1296494117

JK, we'd love to have you back. Is it possible to DVR GoT or something though? We usually do a lot of clearing normal modes on Sundays and it'd be tough to gear up your priest if you can't make it. That being said, your priest would be aces. How do you feel playing Shadow?

I'd totally be up for playing shadow. :) I'm really liking it so far.

If possible, I'd like to take Sundays off for GoT. It won't last forever---there's only 10 episodes this season and this coming Sunday will be #2. I don't have cable at my house...and while I could pirate the episodes, I'd prefer to support the show and go watch it at my friend's house. Not to mention I don't get a lot of time to spend with them as it is. :-/