J has a piss poor attitude toward this topic...

OffTheChain

Raid attendance isn't the issue so much as that people have been just deciding to stop showing up or be really sketchy for a while THEN stop showing up, without telling us.

That's largely immaterial however as my attendance spreadsheet allows us to see these trends and recruit people as trends come up. Indeed, we have been looking for people of pretty much all roles since last christmas, the last time that we were fully staffed. We just haven't had a lot of quality apps. The few recruits we do get are less than the many people that we are losing.

People aren't going to magically show up. Everyone, from the GM to the officers, to the normal members, needs to step up recruiting efforts and actively seek and recruit people instead of just waiting for people to fall into our lap. I am constantly bumping our forum threads, maintaining the spreadsheet and looking for people in-game but I'm one person, you all can help out!

Check out my recruiting thread here: http://www.atremains.com/forums/topic/1667-atr-recruiting-thread-wow-forums/ Bump those threads and advertise our macro in trade.