WorldOfLogs

Lyntha

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have any advice on our elegon attempts tonight? logs are up, curious for feedback :D

...and sadly the best option was for me to offspec dps, but apparently i wasnt backpacking so thats good.

What percentage was the boss at when you wiped on those three long attempts?

How many add waves do you guys manage to kill each time? (I would guess the problem is here)

Do your guys still reset their stacks on last phase?

What are you wiping to on the other tries?

I do not know a lot about each single class to tell you what they are doing right/wrong (except hunters).

Why is McGee playing SV for that fight?

Why is Widow Venom part of Tychondris rotation?

Both have room in terms of openers and CD usage. Hunters are all about using CDs correctly nowadays. Their talent choices are also not ideal for the fight.

Please do not take this as an attack or me talking down on anyone. I am just trying to give a few hints so you guys can down Elegon quickly and move on to Emperor.

Edited by Sazda

Thanks for the tips Sazda about talents & rotation (s). Will have to make the necessary adjustments to my talents & if widow's venom has no effect or isn't appropriate it shouldn't be part of my rotation.

Edited by Tychondris

@Sazda, our best wipes were on pulls 2,4,6... i dont remember which ones were what percentage but i know we got an 8% wipe and a 6% wipe, and each time we had 30+ sec's above enrage... we may be having a healer throughput issue in the last phase as the logs are showing Khel pump out bursts of 250k+ and tyggles peaks at 111k... anyone have pointers to up the holy pally burst hps, or just a case of bad healer synergy?

@Sazda, 26, 8, and 5%, to be perfectly honest, our problem was healing. we clustered the fuck out of the last phase, with a bit of a plan coming in it should go considerably better. We manage our CDs better, goose doesn't lag, and that 5% is lying on the ground with the rest of elegon tonight, is my prediction

oh and goose could pop a clutch vampiric embrace for moar heals... especially if glyphed and during freaking execute... DP's and SW:D's all day.

which do you think would be more beneficial, during or after BL for VE? we seemed to have the most difficulty after lust, but maybe thats cause heal CD's were all blown during it lol

also, i think having ranged/heals keep resetting stacks around 8/9 and standing close to the edge could work, especially if Wreckx pops an anti magic zone to help with the damage on the melee while not clustered with the ranged... i think we got this easy tonight lol

yeah, i need to talk to goose about it, and i was thinking about 8-10 seconds into BL, so he's situated and doing good dps, we're starting to get low, and yes, we had no plan for the fight so i know i just burned my aoes back to back. Lil bit better management and we got this

I most certainly did use AMZ -_- Not my fault you didn't stand in it once ; ). But we got this for sure guys, people just need to stay aware of everything that's going on and use personal cds in that phase to help the healer burden, try to save your personals for when lust ends as well. Heals seem to be PERFECT while it's up. Just play smart and he goes down tonight :)

• 1 month later...