raid break

playbyplay

So.... im not even past my first week in this semester and i have already been buried alive by the amount of stupid homework thats been assigned. I will not be able to make it to tonights raid 1/9, nor tomorrow night, 1/10... ill do my best to be on next week, once things kinda balance out, but so far a ton of shit was assigned that is due really soon, so things havent had time to decompress and spread out (or i havent had time to begin successful procrastination yet)... once things balance out, i will do my best to make the 10m raids when i can... but to be honest, its not looking good for this semester...

i dont plan on completely quitting by any means, and fully intend to pick up where i left off over the summer and in the future etc... but this semester is my last one of classes before an internship which will reflect the same hours as my future career job (M-F 7/8-3/4... teaching FTW!)

i'll do my best to keep up with everything mostly due to the sheer necessity to decompress! so i'd love to sub in when i can, but i do not believe i will be able to continue a full time spot this semester, unless i get to quit work, or hire a full time live-in babysitter (neither will happen unless i win some sort of godly amount of moneys)... so yeah... see you guys around online when i can, and GL progging thru HoF and ToES... kinda hoping they delay 5.2 as long as possible so i can be playing again by that time! :P