3/19

Tychondris

My boss called this morning & I have to go in for an hour to an hour & 1/2 around 2:30 PM this afternoon watch the place while he is gone. Don't think he will be out for long so I should be able to make the raid tonight. The worst that can happen is I will be running late if he doesn't get back till 4:00.

At first it seems like Tych is talking about something thats happening 4 hours before raid, but then i remember he's in PST. So he's only gonna be an hour early to raid at worst.

Sorry about about not making the raid last night everyone. Without a phone that's web enabled I'm not able to make posts to raids@atremains.com about any sudden schedule changes

I thought I was only going to be there for an hour or so but turns out I was there till after closing (6 PM PST / 9 PM EST).  By the time I got done would have got home there would have been like an hour or less left to the raid.

Sorry about about not making the raid last night everyone. Without a phone that's web enabled I'm not able to make posts to raids@atremains.com about any sudden schedule changes

I thought I was only going to be there for an hour or so but turns out I was there till after closing (6 PM PST / 9 PM EST).  By the time I got done would have got home there would have been like an hour or less left to the raid.

You've sent txts to it before...

odd-while I can send texts to it I thought it wouldnt post anything to the forums because I dont have a web enabled phone. Oh well; if thats all I got to let you all know about sudden schedule changes guess that's all I can do.

Edited by Tychondris