Guild Recrutement

Varlash

With the first 3 bosses getting the axe from our weekly raids sombody should really post requirments we are looking for in new recrutes, like a Min ilvl and exp. Its hard to tell people to app when from as far as i can tell we have no established minimum requirments posted.

i was thinking more along the lines on 560 with atleast 14/14. cause we wont have 3 free loot bosses to toss gear at them. The people we are looking for are leaving guilds nolonger good enough to progress into hard modes

Edited by Varlash

Even though we are not recruiting currently, I do have my macro set for a minimum of 550 ilvl as it is. To get that ilvl you already need to have a decent chunk of noraml exp. If you want me to change my macro to a higher ilvl I can, just let me know what ilvl would be fair to use when we do start recruiting again.

the legendary cloak and full normal exp should be the absolute minimum

Yes but we know the people arleady in the raid are atleast mostly competent, we know nothing about the trials

Even though we are not recruiting currently, I do have my macro set for a minimum of 550 ilvl as it is. To get that ilvl you already need to have a decent chunk of noraml exp. If you want me to change my macro to a higher ilvl I can, just let me know what ilvl would be fair to use when we do start recruiting again.

560 Should be the minimum, thats full normal gear w/ no cloak or warforged gear, or a combinaton of normal/flex, with cloak and a bit of warforged gear mixed in.

Non of that is hard to do if you have 14/14 exp which is what we should be looking for since we are now aiming for 11/14 maybe even 12/14 since sigecrafter was nefed a while back

I guess it's finally time that i weigh in on this topic since it's such a heated debate.  I'll put it in terms where people can understand when recruiting i could care less about item level to a extent and more about the quality player I'm getting and if they will fit in with the guild atmosphere. I think 550 item level is a fine requirement for the time being as long as they have the normal mode experience because lets face it rng loot will always be rng. I am in no way going to turn down someone just because they don't have a few more epics because we can fix that on farm content 555 and 560 is way to steep for my liking just due to that being a tedious grind at that point sure some players will do it but i can't expect the same from everyone. Turnover rate is always a high factor in a 25 man raiding guild you always have to have a spare amount of players ready and gearing them up in the meantime until they can push that progression content has never been a issue in the past so what there missing the first 3 bosses there is plenty of other loot / times they wont be raiding that they can use to get said gear. So in the end what I'm trying to say is i think 550 is a fine item lv in which exceptions will be made for exceptional candidates as needed.

Also on the pvp vs other gear I'm pretty sure pvp gear still has the same stat budget to a extent.