so what a wonderful mother's day...

Aerozia

... not.

so my mom woke up early to go to breakfast with my dad, and stumbled on the porch and fell, breaking her right arm(dominate).

my dad is 73, overweight with bad knees(from numerous motorcycle accidents) and my mom is 72. She is normally very very active.

with her injured arm I am left with all the chores, and with helping her using the bathroom, dressing, and cooking. I already help my dad with things, so he isn't much of a help to her.

So I need to reserve the right to step out of the raid for a bit to help her with something if she needs it. this will prolly be for the next couple months, until she can at least go to the bathroom by herself.

I'll try to make sure she doesn't need anything, or anything doesn't need to be done(no pile of dishes(WTB dishwashing machine) all the animals are fed, watered, and taken out for a potty break) before the raid, so I don't have to go afk too much, and i'll inform you guys if I need to switch out, and I wont do it in the middle of a pull(unless its an emergency, like she fell again)

Edited by Aerozia