What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

15 hours ago, Varibash said:

I will be visiting some friends tonight, so i wont be online very late, but i will run heroics / mythics with you tomorrow

I got lost after the "friends" part. You have those??? <3

Did my first Mythic last night with Gump, Jess, Pio and Nerita. Was fun :) Got a couple good pieces too. Looking forward to running more with ya'll!

• Like 1

not raiding but if people need a healer for mythics i can help out im usually yon debrina think my ilvl is 845 right now just let me know i can heal, deftonia also has a warrior that can tank(Milkmegently) i think shes at 840 ilvl so just let me know i just don't like doing the actual setting up of the groups but i don't mind going and helping lol

7 minutes ago, cabelockjr said:

Well finally 110 suffering to get ilvl.... T_T not even 800 yet. Is my ilvl gonna appear automatically?

Armory is still a bit buggy, but we do have your ilvl on the Master Sheet. For getting to 840, Heroics/Mythic Dungeons when you can, World Quests always. I'd leave AH and Crafted as a last ditch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1etx4je91RGHtvTiOeBbdXO_aKTLOISHQIan936HmbdM/edit?usp=sharing

I would like to play Havok Demon hunter. I know I am late to the party but just wanted to throw my hat in the ring.

If I need to I can level a shadow priest or resto druid.

Edited by Kesler