Raid Team Officially on Break

Varibash

Thank you to all that have continued to have good attendance and kept showing up for raid these last few months, but the attendance boss has finally claimed another victim. People are burnt out of this current content and the only thing to save us is going to be the Legion Xpac. We had a great run and progressed 3 bosses farther then I expected to this tier. I'm proud of the what the raid team has accomplished this expansion and look forward to raiding with you all when Legion drops.

We may lose some people, which is fine, we will miss you guys but ATR will continue on as we always have.

If you want to keep pushing content, you are all more then welcome to find guilds that are still running to pug with. 

Going forward, myself and the other officers are going to take a look at the problems that have plagued to raid team this xpac and work together with our raiders to fix any underlying issues that may have been hurting our raid team. The possibility of the raid changing the days and times we raid is likely and we will examine days and times that work best for the most amount of people. Officers will also take a look at ourselves and see how we can be better and more deserving of the positions we hold and make sure that the needs of our raid team, both in game and out of game are met. We will do everything we can to become the leadership you all expect us to be.

Thank you for all your effort in Warlords of Draneor and we look forward to more fun times and dead dragons in Legion.

Until then, continue to enjoy the other games ATR offers like BattleField, Ark, Minecraft, HotS and others.

• Like 2

I'll very likely not be around for legion as it looks like I am moving back to europe early in fall. I had a good time playing here, thanks for the effort that the officers put in to keep things going!