Weekend

Rebelogic

August 13th-August 16th (Friday-Monday)

My brother and I are planning a big weekend full of all the stuff in Boston we have always loved but rarely get to do. So from the time I get off work on Friday till a recovery session on Monday Morning. I probably won't be online at all. I will be in Boston relatively close to my house the whole time and will have my phone on. If I need to log onto the website for some emergency, I can still do that, lol. We seem to have a decent number of people who are going to be available for the Saturday run and it looks really promising. At the moment, we have a lot of officers who can help run that raid, Sasha of course being the point-person for the trials we will bring for it. On top of that, Geedub has at least 2 tanks he can bring. For my Sunday ten man, I will make sure we are able to find a suitable replacement for me in the run. On Friday, we will definitely have a couple ten mans going and I will try to make those groups tonight itself and schedule them so it will be easier when the day comes.

It is only a weekend, but I will miss you guys :(