Halfus Wyrmbreaker Drake Cycle

Iammoot

Apparently, some of the pros over at MMO champion have discovered that there is a repeating order to which dragons spawn with Halfus Wyrmbreaker each week. Should give some of us raid leaders a chance to prepare the raid ahead of time instead of having to do some impromptu decision making.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2168-Halfus-Wyrmbreaker-spawn-cycle-Al-akir-25-HC-Video-The-Daily-Blink

I know that I'll be using this. I'm sure that Prydain, Greatbad/Foto, Gump, Geedub and Ghost could use this too. In addition, anyone who is in or is a replacement for an active raid group could read up on the individual mechanics provided by each drake ahead of time so that said raider could be clearer on what is actually going on.

I know that there are still some of you out there who insist upon not watching videos of the fight and not reading up on strategies. I strongly encourage you to consider this post as a stepping stone into being raid-ready not only with respect to gear but also with respect to mechanics. Cataclysm fights are NOT about the dps and I know that I DO NOT CARE about dps when it comes to putting the raid together. Cataclysm is about SURVIVAL and knowing the mechanics and how to avoid them is one of the best things you can do for your raid.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Iammoot