Al Akir

Viledead

Some thoughts on how to make it a bit easier:

Phase 1

Seems to me that many strats have even 10m groups spreading out further than we were. A lot of unnecessary wipes because of chain lightning hitting 2 groups at once - mostly because of moving to get past tornadoes to prep for wind burst.

Its still best to be in the mini-groups rather than a long line of people - healers would prefer this for AoE heals, and it makes it much easier to say "heal these 3" rather than them trying to run around.

Phase 2

Somewhat surprising that people couldn't watch stacks of feedback on the boss - basically, once it gets to roughly half, burn the add.

Also, I know people said who cares about add AoE dmg, but most people say to have a melee dps or someone OT it slightly away from the raid. And yes, having aggro from that thing as a caster reduces dps.

We have, what, 4 raid healing cooldowns? Perhaps we should organize who does what, when - for instance, feral druid tranq 1st, boomkin tranq 2nd, resto 3rd, div hymn 4th...then any raid dmg reduction CDs (ie divine protection or w/e). I think quite a few times last night people just went ahead and used theirs, and we actually might have seen overhealing.

Also - does Ninui needs some feral pve dps gear or something? It is a 1 tank fight, and I think he was at 6-8k. That number being 12k+ alone would have pushed us into p3 on a few attempts.

I've only ever done it once, but we had a dps tank the charges (kitty in kitty form) and had the tank on the boss calling out when the debuff on the boss reached a certain amount of time left. The dps would have one of the charges marked for the dps to swap to and blow up.

P3 depends on the group and how you handle the 3D space. Either start at the very top or work your way up from the very bottom. We had a rogue, so we set up behind him. I don't recall if he turns around in P3 or if the tank was with us as well.