Stupid Atramedes

Prydain

Ok, so after I got pissed wiping on Atramedes for dumb unknown reasons I decided to look at the logs very closely. This is what I came up with Sound Gained

This shows how much sound people got. The part that I noticed wasn't right is Modulation giving different amount of sounds, sometimes it would give up to 15 more than double what is intended (7 as stated in the tooltip). So for some reason is either counting it as heroic or blizzard really screwed something up with that fight after.

I'll leave other expressions that might be interesting to know:

-Sonar Discs are non-proportional to your current sound (each hit/tick gives you 5 Sound no matter what)

-Sonar Bomb, Searing Flames, Sonic Breath, Roaring Flame are proportional to your current sound level (the higher it is, the more sound you will get)

I disagree pwnzi, alot of the time I would go from like 10 sound to 100 when the modulation hit last night, not sure what was causing it, but i know for a fact that on the first attempt I was standing in the group of ranged when out of no where I got 100 sound and was killed instantly for no reason. all the other ranged dps around me were fine.

This sounds similar to the bugs on magmaw group 2 was getting especially the one where magmaw tunred around his head to the opposite side of the lava. It seems occasionally one boss in there bugs from something. Ours always seems to be magmaw.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite Atremedes bug was one time, after he had landed from airphase, he started tracking Geedub as he ran to pick him up. So basically, he came down normally and when Geedub tried to pick him up, he turned and tracked him in the face.