On-Call 5-23 to 5-30

Lyntha

Hola. Just a heads up, im on-call for work from 5-23 to 5-30. I WILL still be raiding but I am on-call from 7:30 PM every night till the next morning. My typical on-call consists of a call a night or so but I can usually resolve the issue remotely. I may have to AFK during trash for example. Occasionally, I do have to drive in to my place of work to resolve a high-priority issue but it typically only happens once a week or so and sometimes it never happens during the week.

It is also worth mentioning that I sometimes get called in during the middle of the night and I end up working my normal shift afterwards. As a result, I usually come home exhausted and just collapse into sleep. So if I miss a raid, that's why. I think that's only happened once ever, but I figure I should mention it. If I do decide to skip a raid cuz im exhausted, I would let you guys know.

My next on-call after this (Unless I take somebody else's on-call, which I do if they offer) will be 2.5 months down the line so...

Edited by Snuggelbunny