Alt DS10 tonight

Lyntha

He's got all 378 or LFR gear other than trinkets. Both trinkets are deceptively good for their itemlevels and equivalent to 378 trinkets. Most importantly, you have Gurth LFR. That + Your familiarity + your skill + 10% nerf means that he should be fine.

Yeah when viledead started DS I was 372. My mage is currently 378 equipped and was good enough to be #1 or #2 dps in the old dimen group (ran with them once), usually second to the lock. Just missed full clear because ran out of time.

If you know fights & your class at ~378, more than ok for full clear normals, even with H Morchok.

Blizzard clearly designed the fights, even hard modes, around giving 10mans leeway when it came to DPS. For example, on Ultraxion Heroic 10man you needed something like 34k dps to beat enrage. On 25m heroic you needed 41k.

This is represented in WOL parses. The 25man parses are always higher. They assume that you are missing raid buffs. This helps. A raid in 378 gear could possibly do heroic morchok from a dps standpoint if you had a great raid group with full buff/debuff coverage. If you were missing critical buffs (5% crit, 8% spell damage taken, 10% spell damage), it would be hard if not impossible. That's only for DPS. If you have undergeared healers, I dont think its possible to do heroic morchok, although the 10% nerf certainly helped.

I didn't know this, but when you go in for heroic attempts, you get saved despite not downing the boss :( I think I can come in For Hagara onwards.

yea, that's why I said I felt bad for just having u saved for no reason =[, on the bright side, we killed zonozz yesterday =]

Blizzard clearly designed the fights, even hard modes, around giving 10mans leeway when it came to DPS. For example, on Ultraxion Heroic 10man you needed something like 34k dps to beat enrage. On 25m heroic you needed 41k.

This is represented in WOL parses. The 25man parses are always higher. They assume that you are missing raid buffs. This helps. A raid in 378 gear could possibly do heroic morchok from a dps standpoint if you had a great raid group with full buff/debuff coverage. If you were missing critical buffs (5% crit, 8% spell damage taken, 10% spell damage), it would be hard if not impossible. That's only for DPS. If you have undergeared healers, I dont think its possible to do heroic morchok, although the 10% nerf certainly helped.

don't know where you got that info from... our first ultraxion kill we had 2 ppl at ~24k and the rest were above 30k

Edited by Ulqui

I have a warlock thats decently geared (Ilvl 388-390). If you all need ranged DPS for your alt DS 10 run tonight Snugg let me know.