Warlocks, weakest class this expansion?

Viledead

As a warlock i feel fine with our dps. Just because we are not great with spine and haghag means nothing the raid has been nerfed 10% so the only thing that could hold back a raid at this point is sub par players. I play lock cause i like lock not cause we are number one on the meters and hell if i get high on the meters i feel better about myself at the end of the night.

Sefi I know and agree that right now with the nerfs it's "bring the player not the class." Hell a highly skilled frost mage would be fine at this point in nerfs/progression.

But it's frustrating that the fundamental issues with locks this expac were only expanded on, not solved. And I'm not sure about this health-as-a-resource in MoP. I might main change, sooner than later.

Edit: the primary reason I've stuck to a warlock is because as a casual player I can generally always find something on short notice as the least played class (was tied with rogues, but hello orange pokers!). For instance as other locks know, BH class runs are insta-invites lol. Of course that makes the case for Lock-as-an-alt for DS alt runs.

Edited by Viledead

Ive been a warlock since vanillia I had my time overpowered I can take being weak for a year. When I played FFXI i was a dragoon which was such a bad class but i made people bring me anyway. I feel like it helps the raid "Hey that lock is kicking your ass L2Play" boom raid dps goes up hahahaha

I do ultimately like the warlock class, but with all the alts I have I can say that they are more capable to contribute better to a raid with less effort for a casual.

MoP looks interesting - I hope Demo is the best spec. Destro is unique with the fire self-burning, but it's only a matter of time before they kill the self-dmg. Imagine that on chimaeron?

I think it will be fun to have a warlock alt at the time..;)