H Spine

Sazda

video:

This is a decent how-to video for hunters made by the same guy who created the Warmaster one. In fact, he has videos for every heroic boss fight on his channel -> worth checking out.

Combining some of my own thoughts with info you get in this guide - here are the basics for hunters:

Valor Point Trinket:

[Kiroptyric Sigil] (this forum wont allow me to edit my link options, so you will just have to click on it)

It has a 90 second cooldown and gives you almost 2300 extra Agility for 15 seconds, almost covering the whole time a tendon is up and available to be burned. This will give a nice boost to tendon DPS, the only (most important) thing that really matters here. Due to the low CD, it will be up for all 6 burn phases. If we do not have any trouble burning tendons down, then it will not be as important anymore. Your call.

Macros

Lots of target swapping, lots of opportunity to squeeze in extra shots with quick swapping.

/tar Hideous
Targets nearest Amalgamation. This one can help, especially if there are dozens of bloods running around.
/tar Corruption
We will most likely be responsible for Grip breaking. If you are very good at looking at the timers and managing your shot-cooldowns, you could make use of this macro:
/tar Corruption

/cast Explosive Shot
You will want to hit this macro about 0.5 seconds before a grip is happening. It will instantly target it and send an Explosive Shot (if off cd). The tick of the shot as well as your follow-up Arcane Shot will help immensely with breaking the grip. Most important Macro is the Burning Tendon Macro:

/target boss2 #targets the tendon

/petattack

/cast Dash #if not on CD, dDash is cast so your pet gets to the target more quickly

/use 13 #13 stands for the first trinket slot, 14 would be the second

/cast Hunter's Mark #obviously only one hunter needs to do this

You can bind many more things into this, like your personal cooldowns or the use of a potion. If anything is on CD, it simply won't be used and jumps to the next item in the list. Let's make sure only one hunter actually casts Hunter's Mark. What this macro does is target the tendon, send the pet in, uses the Sigil trinket and puts Hunter's Mark on the tendon - instantly. This will greatly improve uptime on the tendon and damage done to it. Here is another macro:
/cancelaura Parachute

Hit this right when the encounter starts, so your pet can go on to a Corruption immediately and help taking them down faster. Usually I just send my pet on the third kill target (as well as a Black Arrow) and leave it there, while burning down the other two targets.

In the video he suggests putting your "free to spend" talent tree points into Point of No Escape. For this fight, it actually makes sense and will probably help a little bit (if you are good with constantly having a Ice Trap down), but that is completely up to you and likely won't make or break our success on this boss.

There are a few more specific tips to increase your DPS in the video - just check it out and pick out what you think might be useful for you. Some of it depends on what strategy we use.

Feel free to add stuff to this topic as you see fit.