raiding

Darizz

As what I'm seeing we're having trouble recruiting and getting people online for our raid and progression. I'm currently raiding with my deathknight in Bleeding hollow(A) named Death Merchant, from thur and sun, 7pm-11m CST, they have the same progression with our guild and having the same problem on recruiting and people not getting online during progression.

as that being said, if anyone would like to raid extra days in Bleeding Hollow, thur and sun feel free to app in our website http://deathmerchantsofbleedinghollow.enjin.com/

.. I would also propose this idea with the other guild so we can get some recruit and won't have any problems going forward, and since they raid days work perfectly with ours.

so yea, if anyone have a extra couple of days raiding let me know or visit the website.

Thanks!
(my dk's name is Irizz or talk to an officer in bleeding hollow, arthane, mendoc, telt, xferno)

-darizz

haha! i ain't taking a break till we clear ToT in heroic. but ya i already posted the same message with the other guild, so hopefully we get some more people. same with them

Edited by Darizz

oh nice dude, how long have you been in bleeding hollow?

nah, i just xferred my dk on bleeding hollow to raid with those guys, i used to be in zul'jin before that. I only raided with em for like a month. :)

Ahhh, I see. Tasty Beverage was the top alliance guild on BH back in the day and were top 20 US competitive back when they were raiding. I joined as a casual late WOTLK and raided with them for a bit early Cata before they fell apart.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Tasty+Beverage/rating.tier10_25

My buddy used to be their MT, he'd been in a ton of top US guilds and it was hilarious because every guild he joined fell apart within 1-2 tiers of him joining, even extremely established guilds that had been around since Vanilla.

Also, moving this topic to a different forum since it's not an app.