"One last thing, before I go."

Arylie

Alright so I said before that I wouldn't be making raids. Well now I need to add something to that. As it stands right now between me lacking the interest to play, job, and just straight up being nothing to do in-game beyond raiding, I probably won't be re-subbing this Xpac.

And I'm gonna be honest here, I haven't truly been able to log on and have fun since Wotlk. it's not that I don't like raiding, but raiding is... a fraction of the playtime in WoW (varies by guild, but casually it is) and everything outside of raiding has been very "meh" for me starting at Cata. I've been holding on to WoW since Wotlk from a sense of idk... nostalgia perhaps, a hope that I'd be able to enjoy it like I did in Wotlk, but that hasn't happened for me yet. And while Pandaria has had its bright moments, it hasn't compared to what it was, purely from a content standpoint.

Thus, since I no longer have PVP or raiding to hold the game together, I can't justify coughing up the money to re-sub when I have other things to use that money on. So, for the remainder of this Xpac I won't be active. If the next Xpac looks compelling I'll drop back in, but for now I'm gonna save the money.

My current Sub expires on the 30th, so I may stop in till then. But once that time comes, I'll see you guys next Xpac.

Good luck with SoO!

My Facebook link is on my profile page if anyone is interested in keeping in-touch with me for the time being.

PS: You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.

Edited by Arylie