Moot - Until Further Notice

Iammoot

As some of you may be aware, I missed raid on Wednesday because my internet cut out completely in my area. I didn't have internet again until yesterday. Ever since then, my speeds have been worse than abysmal to the point where my ping is spiking with a base of ~500 ms. I won't be attending raid again for my own sanity's sake until this issue is resolved. There's supposedly some sort of fix in the works but I don't know if and/or when it will ever take place. Either way, it's both frustrating to me and crippling to the raid group to attempt to play in such a situation. Hopefully this will all get fixed soon.

Moot, you're a nice guy but you gotta call them and just start bitching up a storm till they fix it.  It's unacceptable for your internet to be unusable.  Are there ANY other options for internet in your area?  I ask to see if you have any leverage for them.

cox has a monopoly in my area, no other options

1.) He doesn't torrent

2.) One of my roommates isn't even living in the apartment as he is working at a startup for a few months.

3.) I got a verification from a technician that the problem is that the node I am on is simply overloaded. Apparently there is a fix in the works. The earliest possible projection date for the fix was yesterday so who knows if this will ever get fixed.