april 2, 2014 malk attempts.

Vorty

Just going to throw it out there, but why were the same few people (assuming they are using the easymode addon) allowed to stay in or not even talked to with that many fails tonight? we took a break with instructions to install it.

same people...

obviously they didnt unfuck themselves, as it continued.

Obviously I myself make mistakes when on something i have no idea about, but I don't let it repeat on 90%+ attempts, I fix it. on a fight where everyone is made credible for their raid spot, they should be removed or replaced. that kind of stuff really ruins the night for the other 20 or so people.

im looking at you phobia/justicemaker/manny/will/held/anksy/mastric

post-993-0-61916400-1396495318_thumb.jpg

that sort of thing makes me sad in the pants

Edited by Vorty

I know for a fact most of the time myself and justicemaker will stand in it when a wipe is called, way more then half my deaths to it were intentional when a wipe was called. 

As for replacements.... what replacements, we has 1 person we could have subbed in and we subbed him out for failing mechanics......  

That's why I said people NEED to start posting if they will be afk so we know who is just skipping progression attempts

22 people didnt need to be replaces the 3-4 that caused the wipes consistantly do. because when genuine mistakes happened (Peoples one or 2 mess ups per night) the battle resses were already gone and the fight over.

I missed a 1 puddle and got hit by a 1 breathe last night. But some people causes 10+ wipes

Also Manny was fucking beast mode on puddles

Edited by Varlash

If you really want to call us out at least get the pure facts right first I would appreciate not being called out on half assed information if you were to go to wol and carefully look over these attempts you would see that yes maybe these people did get hit once or twice but it is no way close to the amount you are saying i can say most of them died cause a wipe was called or because others fucked up earlier in the fight and used all our resources. 

If you really want to call us out at least get the pure facts right first I would appreciate not being called out on half assed information if you were to go to wol and carefully look over these attempts you would see that yes maybe these people did get hit once or twice but it is no way close to the amount you are saying i can say most of them died cause a wipe was called or because others fucked up earlier in the fight and used all our resources. 

Held, always attacking Vorty...

I always knew you secretly loved me Varlash.

Warrior mobility too strong. On a serious note though, I have enough mobility to soak more puddles than any other melee that was in the raid last night, so you can be damn sure I'm going to use that mobility as much as I can to help our group.

Warrior mobility too strong. On a serious note though, I have enough mobility to soak more puddles than any other melee that was in the raid last night, so you can be damn sure I'm going to use that mobility as much as I can to help our group.

Too bad no other melee classes have sprint or anything like that :\

What are you talking about Mastric?! DKs have a 6s sprint on a 30s cd as a talent!

What are you talking about Mastric?! DKs have a 6s sprint on a 30s cd as a talent!

... Didn't think i needed [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] on dat :P