6-24/6-26 and maybe 7-1

Crazy

Sorry not sorry that I am going to miss the 24th and 25th and maybe the 1st. I am going to Germany,Switzerland and Italy for 10 days. The departure date is 6-20 get back on 6-30 I might be so tired due to jet lag that I might miss the 1st but i'll definately be back on the 2nd. Just making this post now because I know healers are tight right now. I can help gear someone up through flex's (Like to better gear Lyntha/Vorty/Bash/Wilistari(maybe?)/Newbie) Just let me know so I can get my butt off of Minecraft.

Ment 6-24/6-25 for the title BTW

Edited by Muln

Also you parents cant really stop you from drinking, you can legally drink there

They are going on the trip with me as well. Yeah, I know. And in Munich, you have to be 18 to drink there since they get so many tourists. and i'm only 17.

Edited by Muln

the drinking age in Germany is 16 for beer/cider/wine stuff like that hard liquir is 18, the city your in changes nothing

Underage drinking in private is not regulated by a specific legal restriction. However, protection from physical and mental harm is part of parents' general obligation to care for a child.[1] Regarding alcohol purchase and alcohol consumption in public places (such as pubs and restaurants), Germany has three drinking ages regulated by

• 3 weeks later...