Destro Warlock Guide

Karabii

This is a great guide for Destro Locks and one that I'm using currently and thought I'd share. Sparkuggz is my favorite Warlock and I've kept tabs on him and Blatty (Mage) for a long time. Imo Method has the best mages and locks in the game. 

http://sparkuggz.com/5-4-destruction-guide/

He also has a great Affliction guide.

P.S. Make sure to check out the opener section. I had a Chaos Bolt hit for 1.4 mil in not that great of gear. If you have a good way to track your procs and Skull Banner it'll go a long way in increasing your DPS.

Edited by Karabi

You do. Unfortunately I don't think he has a Demo guide, sorry.

Oh and I'd recommend Weakauras Mastric. I saw your UI last night and I think you'd love it. Ill take a picture of all my procs going off in combat even though I havent set it up completely yet.

He has a Demo Guide, but it's a little dated, while he notes Imp Spawn should no longer be used at the top, it's still listed in the rotation at the bottom. Seems it was written for pre 5.4.

Procs is one thing I don't track that i could use to max DPS.

He has a Demo Guide, but it's a little dated, while he notes Imp Spawn should no longer be used at the top, it's still listed in the rotation at the bottom. Seems it was written for pre 5.4.

Procs is one thing I don't track that i could use to max DPS.

Yeah they tend to not update the guides as soon as they decide it doesn't help them min/max.

I can introduce you to weakauras. I hated it at first until I realized how much I could customize it. I had a 2 hr long conversation with my GM about it and learned a lot. Be warned, I'm a bit obsessed and I'll sound excited when we reach a problem and need to solve it. Weakauras is very cool.