Guild News (aka I couldn't come up with a better title)

Rebelogic

Hey guys,

I got up early to go running today so I thought for fun I would put up another "What's happening" post for everyone. Since my last post we have had a lot of things happen. For one, Prydain has become an officer and has gone mad with power, jk he has been doing good. However, he is still not going to get shadow's edge before Aaylah, we all talked about it and think she deserves it over his off-spec.

New members:

Ramnor randomly decided to stop playing, but he gave his account to Clidefrog, who I guess has two locks now, go figure. So, if you see Ramnor online, that is Clide playing his toon. I know you are thinking it and yes, Yacoub and I have gained great satisfaction in kicking, re-inviting, and re-kicking Ramnor several times since Clide has taken control. We can honestly say in Ramnor's case, "I've done this before guys." Since we needed an enhance shaman, we recruited Bloodbolt from Voodoo Tuna. He is a little rough around the edges at the moment and is big into pvp but with the help of Olathir and Glitter, he has the potential to really be a good addition to our roster. As for healers, Virage has stepped in as our new disc/holy preist very nicely. At first we were worried that his gear might need some help before he came into our core run, but he has proved once again that it is gear score, not skill score. Also for healers, Joycow has proven that Boredman was not even close to as great as he thought he was in his mind, lol. She has proven to be a great resto shammy and a pleasant voice in vent since Perenelle never talks at all, hint hint. Then again, Prydain has that sexy Latin flavor in his voice we all love. Speaking of tanks, Lastcow has stepped up greatly and has proven to be a good compliment to our tanking team. All in all, the departure of DK, Sammee, Boredman, Beubonik, and Bagbalm, has turned into an almost seemless transition for us. To continue with this trend, we are always on the lookout for good people/raiders. As a last note, we got the legend back (Finallegend), but let's face it, he never really left.

Glitter's account got hacked this week, and one of the reasons we were able to secure his account was because we had his contact information. If it isn't too much trouble, for raid scheduling/cancelations, etc. If you guys could fill out your profile pages, that would be great. On a side note, Glitter's son got something else stuck this week, apparently a corn kernel in his ear.

This is Spring break week, and right in the middle of Spring break week, we have St. Patrick's Day. It doesn't bode too well for raids because people are either partying or sick for some reason (Mel, I hope you get better). Which brings me to my next point. If you are gonna miss a raid, just send an in game mail or otherwise contact me or another officer.

The guild bank was going through some rough times for a while in terms of money/flasks/mats, but progression, dedicated guildy money infusion, and other donations has righted the ship really well. To also help get us to this point, Yacoub spearheaded the efforts to run old raids for money, an effort that has generated over 10K over the weeks. Whenever we do old raids, you earn DKP so if you want us to continue, we can. Everyone asks Yacoub which raid he is running whenever he posts it on the calender, he never puts a specific raid because it depends on how many people he has coming which dictates the raid. So in terms of earning DKP in other ways, you can donate flasks/frost lotus's to Unholyfaith or run old raids with Yacoub. If you have any other suggestions, please tell us.

Someone needs to level a druid named "Cheesesteak". On a sidenote, I live for seemless transitions.

Progression:

Well, the other week, we got festergut down and Yacoub is weilding our first shadow's edge, grats to him! This week, we downed him again and I got my shadow's edge. Two weeks in a row can make us say with confidence that we got those bastards on farm now. I believe, Teapee is ready to get his shadow's edge on Tuesday and Final will get his the following week. Then we can work our way through the ranks for off-specs to give out the quest items; Aaylah clearly deserves it over Prydain though, lol. The other day, with a non-complete group, we figured out the general mechanics of the 25M Princes encounter and I don;t think it will be too hard for us to down. As the progression of most guilds have gone, they went to Council after rotface & festergut, and worked on Putricide and Dreamwalker at the same time. This would be a good strategy of progression for us. The ten mans have been a little shaky group-wise in the last couple weeks but despite that, we had 3 groups down Putricide in one day, as well as one group down dreamwalker in one day. So now, I am confident that most of our core have downed Putricide/council/dreamwalker.

Well, that's it for now. I will be posting more stuff on here more often so keep a look out. Also, I have an important 25M roster post coming in the raiding forums.

Peace guys, oh and Geedub.....Prydain misses you.

Just finished reading it all, and I thought I'd point out your typo:

"At first we were worried that his gear might need some help before he came into our core run, but he has proved once again that it is gear score, not skill score."

You're effectively saying that gear matters more than skill. Early morning updates may not be your fort

I cannot say i will be on for a while. My school recently has given me alot of work to do and i will not be able to get on as much as liked. So until april the 20th around than i cannot say how often i will be able to sign on

rebel, got a quick question for you, based apon all the recent changes in the guild roster and the 25 man raid group comp, i wold be willing to switch my main to what ever is needed when i get back in 1 1/2 weeks :P heres what i have that i am good with

Hunter

Druid (lvl 50 but i can power level and gear him out in a week) resto/boom/kitty

Death Knight (frost dps/unholy dps/ blood dps) i can roll either one

Warrior, if tank spots are full i could go fury (i will be getting iaxeyou back when i return)

Mage

based apon those please let me know soon, that way i can start doing more specific class research while i have free time on ship.

thanks buddy and see you soon guys, very soon