02/29 Raid

Saraiyu

I had to stay at work until like 2 or 3 am. I don't think I'll be awake enough to raid after my 8 hours of work today. Sorry guys...

Something for the officers to consider...I may have this situation happen again until the second software release in May. Having to go into work immediately has been happening a couple times over the past few weeks and I've had to skip out or be late before.

In addition to feeling extremely burned out with raiding on my shaman in general, being tired because of work (and getting unexpected phone calls like this) makes me feel like it would be best if I took a break from raiding for a while...at least for a couple of weeks to make sure the release that came out last Friday goes over okay when the customers perform the installs and upgrades these few weeks.

Sorry about this--I'm just really stressed out because of work. And, because I'm so stressed, all I want to do when I get home is rest and go to bed early. And, I get the feeling that the officers (and a few raid members) have been frustrated with my attendance. So, for the good of everyone, I think it's best if I take at least March off to recharge.

If this is unacceptable and you're frustrated with me to the point where you want me to leave the guild, I will and I'm sorry. :( I don't want to, but I understand that my attitude and attendance has been up and has been annoying people.

Whoah whoah whoah, what kind of guild do you think we are?

You take as much time as you need, you'll still be welcome in our guild! Thank you very much for the heads up as it is much appreciated with regards to our recruitment but nothing changes as to your standing in the guild. If you have a light day and want to log in to raid, we'd be happy to have you. If you are tired, don't wanna raid etc, just don't worry about us and get your rest.

If you just want to log in and play an alt or play casually or something but don't want to commit to raiding for now, that's fine too. Do what makes you happy and once your new software release is taken care of, talk to us then.

I hope you're feeling better!