TIME TO GET HARDCORE!

Rebelogic

Alright guys, you know me. I take care of a lot of stuff behind the scenes but never reveal what is going on. Also, I never really visit the website to post or view things. All that is going to change because I am getting tired of good loyal players in our guild getting screwed over simply by lackluster attendance/poor performance by other players/and bad raiding attitudes by people who have left already!

We have lost a couple people and will continue to do so until we set a higher standard for people. This means in both attitude as well as numbers. Everyone has to step it up in all facets. I know of several people who spend a long time scrutinizing over their gear/spec to increase their numbers even the slightest. They look over all the possible upgrades and try to figure out the best way to attain the stats necessary to help out everyone as a whole in both the raids and other leadership areas. There are many of these people who cannot even come to some of our core raids because of schedules but still try to help out their gear/spec and others in the guild by keeping up with the latest info and pugging raids to make sure their gear stays up to par with the rest of us. Other people however, are not limited by their schedule and are in our core spots but just seem to coast along in our raids, they are just there to get whatever seems like an upgrade. I am not saying make wow into a job, but a little more effort towards understanding your class/spec/rotation/upgrade/comp. Etc. would help everyone progress. I play on my alts and stuff, but their sole purpose is to gear my main first and to understand other classes to help understand raid buffs/talents/etc. or our raid members. A good example of this is Geedub has 4 tanks and it is because of this he fully understands how they all work. Again, I am not saying everyone should get super crazy or anything, but again, a little more effort would help. This is for everyone even the officers, everyone has to step up their game.

Current state of people we have lost and might lose:

DK and Sammee left ou guild because apparently I have a gigantic ego and giving them everything they wanted was too much for them. They had asked to play with their freinds Beubonik and Bagbalm but when I tried hard to move people around so that it was possible, they couldn't do rotface cause their DPS wasn't enough. They couldn't blame Beubonik and Bagbalm for the lack of DPS, so they blamed everyone else. They also never listened to any advice from anyone who were trying to help em with their class cause they were you know, better than everyone. DK never flasked and when he wasn't in vent screaming some joke or somoething, he was in his own vent accidentally pulling when he wasn't supposed to. True, they made every raid, but that doesn't really make up for things. Beubonik and Bagbalm, we basically carried through our raids simply because they were freinds with DK and Sammee. They were online all the time and made all raids, but again, that only counts for so much. Boredman apparently thought that the way we dealt with raids wasn't the best and he went to aphotic. He thought we were immature, interesting coming from a 16 year old. The last two people I will mention here are NYC and NYCbeast. NYC's RL freinds came back to the game and he will switch servers on his warrior and play over their as his main. His hunter will still be here but he will mostly be playing over there, NYCbeast will probably follow him. I cannot hate on NYC, he has been loyal for a long time to us and much like when Mygrain decided to stop playing, I cannot really be angry at him for deciding to play with his freinds.

Roster Moving forward:

The legend has come back to the guild, that is right, Finallegend is back and ready to kick some ass. He never left us on a bad note, we were simply full on plate melee at the time. Loggs/Barsofgold (Clidefrog) has also come back to the guild to mainly play on his Lock for us. However, he is gearing out his Druid/DK/Enhance shaman depending on what we need. He is a good DPS and defnately will work hard for us. Honey's other guild (Kong Fu Pandas) has in it their GM Lastcow(warrior tank) and his wife Joycow(Resto shaman) who both want to come help us out in our 25M and 10M. They don't want to leave their guild on their mains due to nostalgia, but they will definately be good assets for us. An old guild freind Virage has come back to the game after a small hiadus and after a little bit of gearing will be a big asset in the dsc/holy preist area. I am in the process of talking with both Kateness and Starke who are also looking to add their preist/ret pally services. At this point, what we really need in the guild is a consistent enhance shaman, we are in dire need of one, we basically have everything else. Another rogue/DK/fury warrior would be nice but not a huge deal. I am also talking with this one resto shaman who has a 5800+ GS who is thinking about joining, I am sure he will be better than Boredman, lol. If you guys come accross any good players even if they are not among the classes I mentioned we need, talk to them and feel them out, they could be an asset to us.

Guild Heirarchy moving Forward:

We need another person as an officer to keep people in line and help out with day to day guild issues such as g-bank mats, roster, scheduling, spec/stats of people, etc. The person who I would nominate for that category is Prydain. He is goofy at times but he exudes all the attributes of someone who given the opportunity to be an officer would excel at it.

Scheduling:

We are sticking with the current raid schedule for now, ICC25M on Tuesday/Wednesday and 10M on Thursday/Sunday. Friday will be for VOA 25M and other random raids we feel like doing. Yacoub will still host some old raids during the week to allow people to earn some extra DKP for people. If you find people who you think are good raiders, feel free to take em to a 10M TOC and see what they are made of.

Community:

We as a guild are a bunch of fun loving guys who all want to progress. To do so, we have to be honest with each other and willing to not only accept input from other, but be brave enough to give it as well. Ego's should be put aside, no one is perfect. Help everyone you can and we will go far. Everyone has an opportunity to step up their game and take the initiative necessary to take our guild to the next level. All healers, talk to each other, DPS and tanks do the same. Lastly, and I am a worst offender of this, WE HAVE AN AWESOME WEBSITE THANKS TO MASTRIC AND UNHOLY, LET'S ALL USE IT! I DEMAND NAKED PICTURES! I will be on here a lot more often and I hope everyone else is also.

Ya, I feel i need to apologize for myself aswell, I took the officer postion even though I was fully aware that my job IRL comes first, i am also aware that since the guild has been created i have been in Iraq, Republic of Georgia, and now Haiti, but these days of me leaving for long periods of time are coming to an end, just to inform you all this will be my last deployment for close to 2-3 years, I will be around more often once I return from Haiti in a few weeks. I fully intend I retaking my officer position back once I return, and i do fully support Rebel's nomination of Prydain for an officer billet. Prydain is a loyal member and a good raider, he goes out of his way to help other guild members whenever someone asks for his assistance. As some of you know, the tank spots for our 25 man raids are occupided atm so I am switching my main to my Mage when I return, but I will also be more then willing to level a enhance shammy if we still need one when I return.

what does that bring us too as far as officers go?

geedub-tank

varibash-tank

unholy-healer

wilistari-dps

rebelogic-dps

mastric-dps

possibles i would like to nominate

prydain-tank

ruffpally-healer

someothers i think could hold the master rank

berms-dps

glittershim-dps

those are people i think should get promotions, the other officers can speak with wili about it. =P

I would like to make more use of the Master rank for some of our dedicated and supporting members. At the moment i'm not sure if there is a difference in Master and Council's abilitys :P

Ya, I feel i need to apologize for myself aswell, I took the officer postion even though I was fully aware that my job IRL comes first, i am also aware that since the guild has been created i have been in Iraq, Republic of Georgia, and now Haiti, but these days of me leaving for long periods of time are coming to an end, just to inform you all this will be my last deployment for close to 2-3 years, I will be around more often once I return from Haiti in a few weeks.

You better be sorry! How dare you put the interests of your country before those of Azeroth! What has your country done for you lately? :P

Rebel - You might want to make a mention that there's some ladies in the guild. It's not a 100% sausagefest.

Bash - Are you crazy? I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I don't want to be an officer. I don't envy you guys. I notice some of the stuff you guys do. I appreciate it, but I sure as hell don't want to be an officer. I'm quite happy being a face in the crowd.

I read this recently, and think it's apt:

http://www.pinkpigtailinn.com/2010/02/guy-who-wanted-to-become-one-in-crowd.html