IDK about Lore but are they related?

Rebelogic

Listen my children and you shall hear about the midnight ride of Yacoub on one of his ridiculous number of mounts...

I figured it was time for another fun guild progression update. For those of you who are wondering, the name of this post comes from a 10M run of ICC I was in with Popo. During the long tedious speech by the two Saurfang's, Popo said, "I don't know much about the lore, but are these two related." Maybe it was just because Popo said it, but it had us all rolling. Speaking of funny quotes by guildies, we have our now famous "Wow-Isms" thread running which currently holds the reins as the most successful forum so far. Check it out, laugh, and share some funny wow memories of your own.

This week saw us try some new things and break a couple records for ourselves. This was the first week where we attempted to do a 3 day raid week for the main run (Tuesday-Thursday). Tuesday was really successful, but for both Wednesday and Thursday we were missing only 3 people or so. This however hasn't discouraged our officers and plan to keep this schedule because despite the bad luck that happened to the few missing on those days, we still broke our record on Sindragosa, getting her down to under 23%. This was the first week trying something new, snags in the plan are bound to happen, the key is we have the resolve to push through no matter what happens. Speaking of resolve, on Tuesday for the first time, we downed 10 bosses in 1 raid day! If we can continue with this trend, we will have a lot of time for progression bosses.

The Saturday run this week got to Dreamwalker again this week despite all the alts we had in the run. Next week, we will begin the new schedule for this run which will contain all mains and run on both Wednesday and Saturday. I cannot wait for this run to find it's own identity and take off. This run will be led by Geedub and will begin earning DKP for its members. DKP will probably be earned the first week but will be used as the looting system during the second week of this runs implementation. The first week will be all rolls just so that people will get a little while to earn their DKP and have adequate numbers to use the following week. Basically, give the new DKP system a chance to remove variables, and then implement it.

Following the first Lich King 10M kill last Sunday, this week saw the first attempts Team "OH MAN" had on 10M hard modes. We had a few snags on a couple fights but most of the first few aren't too bad. As of yesterday, we downed 7 bosses (First four + fester/rot, and Blood Queen). We attempted Putricide and Blood Princes, but after several wipes, we went to Blood queen thinking it was going to be easier, which it was. Our team has a plan for hard modes to maximize progression. We will only do hardmodes we need loot off of (i.e. tier bosses) and will do al other hardmodes just once to get the achievements for them. Eventually, we will be doing only Lich King on hard mode until we down it, but in the meantime, we should be able to bring a few people to our run to get some tier/hardmode loot off the earlier/easier bosses.

Next week, for our main 25M run, Yacoub will be running with Censored so that he can get the Sindragosa quest and the Lich King downing in order to open up hardmodes for us in 25M the following week. He saved up a lot of gold to do this and judging by the 10M hardmodes we have done so far, we should quickly get the hang of the 25M versions for some bosses.

Next week is the beginning of the 20% buff in ICC. This buff should help us destroy the bosses we have on farm now even faster and should help us down Sindragosa and beyond.

Due to Unholy and Mastric's efforts, we have implemented 2 new things to our website. The first is a videos page which contains frapsed fights as well as random acts of stupidity. Check em out, the Ghost one is hilarious. The second thing was a donate button which allows all members to donate money to the upkeep of the site as well as helping to pay for keeping our vent server up. This is not mandatory, but it is very much apprecitated.

Lastly, in an effort to prevent long waiting periods for raids to fill we have implemented a phone number field for every member's profile. Please put your number in there (only officers can see the numbers). so that we can get in contact with you in case you are late without notifying us. This will cut down on us saving a spot for someone who is not coming but unable to contact and tell us so. Don't worry, we won't spam you with suggestive phone calls, hopefully I can force the other officers to hold to this ideal at least, lol.

Well, that's it for now fellas, until next time...

For some reason, I thought you guys had downed HM Princes too. I only know the fights from a healing perspective.

The trick to Princes seemed to be to have a hunter/warlock pet on the orbs. We got screwed by people ranging healers when we have to move as little as possible. Debuff caps out at 99. So if you move too much and get the debuff too high, never stop, and keep running for the rest of the fight.

We four healed Valithria. I'm not entirely sure it was completely necessary, but occassionally the raid damage seemed like it could be be a bit too much for one person to cope with.

Sindragosa is an absolute nightmare for casters. It's doable with three healers, but since we only had one caster, they were perpetually debuffed. We opted to go for four healers since there was ample dps. Got screwed by the tank transition. Seemed like the OT was always blocked when we needed him.

Putricide was fine, but the person with the bloat needed so much more extra attention.

One of the hunters mentioned being able to disengage the Blistering Cold on Sindragosa. I'm not sure if she meant the initial pull in, or just to get out faster.

Ran out of time on LK. :)

I really don't think that's how the Shadow Prison debuff works.

It's like this: everytime you move for about 2 sec you get the 1 stack of the debuff. So if you keep moving for about 10s non-stop you will have 5 stacks

It stacks up depending on the time you move and not the distance.

So in this case Speed boot enchants are superior over Icewalker or Assault. Even if you use the eng rocket boots (150% speed for 4sec-correct me if I'm wrong ) for 4 sec you will only get 2 stacks instead of 5, considering the distance you traveled.

This is what I was able to observe from the very few attempts my team had on H-Blood Council.

This is the debuff tooltip "Shadow Prison". As you see the first time you move you take 350 shadow dmg, after that for each stack you take 500 shadow dmg.

I was able to get my stacks about to 23, which is 11500 shadow dmg. If I don't move at all with this amount of stacks I wont take any dmg, even if the debuff falls off after 10s.

However if I keep moving like that hunter you mention Berms, I will take the 11500 dmg, and then 12000dmg, 12500, 13000,13500,14000 and so on until I stop moving.

I'm pretty sure that hunter was just lying about it.

I'll keep updating with what I see this week.