Rebel's Logic Post 3

Rebelogic

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I haven't written one of these in a while so I thought I would stop being lazy and do one. It has been an eventful couple weeks and a completely uneventful last 24 hours.

As far as our 25M progression, Blizzard screwed us 2 weeks in a row by not bringing up servers till 10PM last Tuesday and not at all this Tuesday. However, we remained undaunted. Last week, we began on Wednesday and tried hard to make up some time. Despite having one day less to raid, we still decided to try a couple hard modes. We spent some time on Marrowgar and after a few wipes, we finally got him down. This made me happy for a few reasons. First, we have a chance at some hard mode loot off another boss besides Lootship. Second, it moved us from ranked 29th on the server to rank 24. We would be lower, but a couple guilds like Tempest and Enrage broke off from well ranked guilds and were automatically placed ahead of us. Lastly, the Marrowgar fight on heroic stresses one type of raid mechanic above all else, movement. People have to move away from ice sheets, bone storms, and towards spiked comrades. Accomplishing this under pressure has made me more confident when we tackle the Lich King next and have to deal with defiles.

As far as ten man goes, we have seen a positive resurgence in interest, effort, and coordination. People from group 2 have slowly began forming some ten man runs which have gotten farther than they usually do in previous half alts/pug groups. The group 2 ten mans have been hampered by Blizzard not allowing them to raid on 2 Tuesdays in a row but they will make up for it sometime later this week. Varibash has began a ten man group of his own and is progressing. He went to a pug and got Kingslayer 10-Man this week, so now his squad can try some hard mode bosses on their way to their own Lich King kill. The Proxy guys have also reformed and have been getting to Lich King for the last 2 weeks. Vinji, Occorak, Chartul, have all come back. Lueki has joined our guild and together with Gump, that group is really strong and I am sure that they will progress. Team Oh man finally saw the downing of H-Princes and H-Dreamwalker. This makes our guild 9/12 heroic with our eyes on Sindragosa and Putricide. For all those people in either 25M who want a 10M group, please put something on the forums and we will get you into a group. I know many of you could still use some loot and extra badges, so please don't hesitate to ask. At the moment, Friday, Sunday, and Monday have no 25M raids scheduled, so if you would like to help organize a ten man, step up to the plate.

In the last couple weeks, we have seen group 2 come into their own a little bit in 25 Man. Many of our new recruits have been stepping up and helping the group progress during a period where we had a good number of people in that group on vacation. We have basically come to the conclusion that Lyshani and Ambika have proven to be really good from our guild however, the other good healers we have in group 2 come from the Veritas et Aequitas guild (Kateness and Annaleii). That makes 4 good healers who are consistent. We need to either get some more people to step up or recruit some more who will. If you think you are a good healer and can consistently show up for this run, please inform Greatbadguy, Mastric, or Geedub. Go to them, don't wait till they come to you.

This week, Ruby Sanctum comes out and I think it would be worth our time to try and down it in 25M. Please don't save yourself to 25M Halion, we will probably attempt it tonight. I want to do so because it will satiate everyones lust to down new content, it has good loot/badges, it will break the monotony of 25M ICC a little, and it is supposed to be easy. As far as ten man, we can make a few ten man groups throughout the week and go down it, not a big deal.

Now, July 4th is this Sunday, however people will probably start celebrating early. Which translates into a relaxed raid attendance this week in all groups. On top of this, we lost Tuesday as a raid day. With all things considered, in 25M Group 1, I suggest we go into Ruby Sanctum today and down it. After which, or even tomorrow we can take whoever we can into 25M ICC and get as far as we can not stressing about the Lich King too much. As far as group 2, I believe they plan to get in their Wednesday raid day and will try to gather as many people as they can for Saturday. However, Saturday being in the middle of the July 4th weekend will probably yield the lowest attendance out of all our groups. However, you never know, they will play it by ear.

All in all, I am writing this at work and by the time, I log into WOW this evening, it will be more than 36 hours since they released new content and I couldn't log on. Therefore, I am excited to log on later today and prepared for a fresh but relaxing new raid week. I hope everyone that is going on vacation this week/weekend has a great time!

Well, that is all for this week. Before I finish, I would like to leave you all with the Prydain quote that was in one of my recently added Gallery images. Prydain: "I like to watch Girls Gone Wild Videos backwards so it looks like the girls learned their lesson."

Technically the guild's done more than 9/12 HMs. You seem to forget that Deathbarrage/Informant have their drakes. I've got Putricide, but no Council. Is there a simple strat that we can read up, or get posted for Halion? (Can't view vids and many other sites from work.)

If we're short enough ppl, we may as well try to merge as many ppl as possible from both groups and just blow through the first 11 as quickly as possible.

For Halion, I believe Tankspot has a written guide under their movie guide in their movie guides page. I didn't acknowledge Informant or Berms in my post, I apologize. As far as experience in the hardmodes, we have guildies who have seen 11/12 hardmodes. As far as merging groups, I would be cautious with that but if both groups are hurting for people to a great extent, I wouldn't mind.